Hopefully you’ve managed to keep your feet on the ground over the last few days and had a chance to enjoy the fall foliage while it lasted. There are just a few more farmers’ markets this season, so be sure to stock up on local goods while they are at your fingertips!
NOTE: The LAST regular season market will be NEXT Saturday, October 22nd, with the HOLIDAY/WINTER MEAT BUNDLE market to be Saturday, November 19th.
The bell rings at 9am, at the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street. We hope to see you there!
This week’s vendors:
- Hanisch Farms
- Nancy’s Nest
Baked Goods & Sweet Treats
- Date and Cashew Bites (Nancy’s Nest)
- Lemon Curd (Nancy’s Nest)
- Spelt Bread (Nancy’s Nest)
Eggs (Nancy’s Nest)
From the Garden (Hanisch Farms)
- Potatoes – white and red
- Pumpkins and Gourds
- Onions – white, red and yellow
- Squash, Winter – Spaghetti, Acorn, Buttercup, Butternut, Carnival, Red Kuri, Sunshine, Delicata
Honey (Nancy’s Nest)
- Beef (Hanisch Farms, Nancy’s Nest)
- Chicken (Hanisch Farms)
- Lamb (Hanisch Farms)
- Pork (Hanisch Farms)
Thank you for your support and we’ll see you on Saturday morning at the 9am bell!