It’s time, folks. It’s time for fall food. It’s time to start thinking about all the lovely things fall has to offer. And, we have a lot to offer at the farmers’ market this Saturday morning!! Be sure to start stocking up to enjoy these foods all winter long.
NOTE: The LAST regular season market will be Saturday, October 22nd, with the HOLIDAY/WINTER MEAT BUNDLE market to be Saturday, November 19th.
The bell rings at 9am, at the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street. We hope to see you there!
This week’s vendors:
- Destined Bound Books
- Hanisch Farms
- JusyMulungi Cosmetics
- Nancy’s Nest
Baked Goods & Sweet Treats
- Date and Cashew Energy Bites (Nancy’s Nest)
- Lemon Curd (Nancy’s Nest)
- Nut Granola (Nancy’s Nest)
- Spelt Bread (Nancy’s Nest)
Bath & Body (JusyMulungi Cosmetics)
- African Black Soap
- Body Scrub
- Conditioner Leave-In Spray with Hyaluronic Acid
- Handmade Bar Soaps
- Lip Balms
Eggs (Nancy’s Nest)
From the Garden (Hanisch Farms)
- Peppers – bell and banana
- Potatoes – white and red
- Pumpkins and Gourds
- Onions – white, red and yellow
- Squash, Winter – Spaghetti, Acorn, Buttercup, Butternut, Carnival, Red Kuri, Sunshine, Delicata
- Canning – limited
Handmade Books (Destined Bound Books)
Honey (Nancy’s Nest)
- Beef (Nancy’s Nest)
Thank you for your support and we’ll see you on Saturday morning at the 9am bell!