Ok, so we couldn’t hold the market Tuesday night (so happy for the rain, though!). B&G Produce and Venner Farm will be set up at RedRossa Italian Grille in the Plains conference room from 5pm-7pm on Wednesday. Enter through the East entrance.
B&G Produce will have their amazing Blue Cheese Walnut Pesto. Try this grilled cheese for something different and awesome! Here’s a great idea for Swiss chard. This cheesy gratin is comforting and delicious. Also, be sure to pick up your grilling vegetables! We love zucchini, summer squash, onions, eggplant, and bell peppers!
Then grab something sweet from Venner Farm. I’m going to try her new Apple Strudel!
As a market, we accept credit cards and EBT. Shop all the vendors and pay once before you leave!
Capital City Farmers’ Market Vendors: B&G Produce, Venner Farm
Baked Goods & Bread
- Apple Crisp (Venner Farm)
- Apple Strudel (Venner Farm) – NEW!!
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Bars (Venner Farm)
- Bread (B&G Produce)
- Cinnamon Raisin Walnut
- Rosemary Gruyere
- Rustic Wheat
- Cobblers (Venner Farm)
- Cherry Berry
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- Cookies (Venner Farm)
- Breakfast Cookies
- Chocolate Chip, gluten free
- Date Drop – NEW!!
- Organic Granola – samples available (B&G Produce)
- Quick Bread (Venner Farm)
- SD Honey Banana Bread
- Rhubarb Streusel
Coffee Beans (B&G Produce)
Farm to Table (B&G Produce)
- Blue Cheese Walnut Pesto – samples available
- Hummus – samples available
- Roasted Garlic Chipotle
From The Garden
- Basil (B&G Produce, Venner Farm)
- Bell Peppers (B&G Produce)
- Cherry Tomatoes (B&G Produce)
- Cucumbers (B&G Produce, Venner Farm)
- Eggplant (B&G Produce)
- Kale (B&G Produce, Venner Farm) Recipe Idea!
- New Potatoes (Venner Farm)
- All Blue & Yukon (B&G Produce)
- Onions (B&G Produce)
- Shallots (B&G Produce)
- Summer Squash (B&G Produce)
- Swiss Chard (B&G Produce, Venner Farm) Recipe Idea!
- Tomatoes (B&G Produce)
- Zucchini (B&G Produce)
Grains & the Like (Venner Farm)
- Corn Flour
- Organic Golden Flax
- Organic Wheat Berries
- Whole Wheat Flour
Pantry Staples (Venner Farm)
- Dried Dill Weed
Where? RedRossa Italian Grille, Plains Room, 808 W Sioux Ave
When? Wednesday, 5pm-7pm
Why? Cherry tomatoes. Sweet, delicious cherry tomatoes.
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket. You can also follow our blog (https://capcitymarket.wordpress.com/) for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to email@example.com.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our blog (https://capcitymarket.wordpress.com/), call or email Julie Bolding at 224.4348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Wednesday!