I created an awesome homemade curry paste using charred Padron Peppers. Sharing it here. We use it as a base for many of the curries we make at home. Please let us know what you think!
We are looking forward to seeing you on Saturday morning on the corner of Sioux Ave and Coteau street.
- 9am-9:30am for pre-orders and those who want extra social distancing
- 9:30am-noon for all shopping and other pre-orders
This week’s vendors: B&G Produce, Destined Bound Books, Gary Wietgrefe Books, hummingbird, Pfeifer Beekeeping
- Angel Food Cake (limited supply, we suggest you order online while supplies are still available)
- Kale, green & red
- Rosemary Swiss Bread
Destined Bound Books
Gary Wietgrefe Books
- Cold Brew
- Pour Over
- Lavender Lemonade
- Mini Coffee Cake
- PB Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Salted Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 9am-9:30am – This time will be reserved for pre-order online pick up and those who want extra social distancing.
- 9:30am-noon – This time will be “normal” market time.
To continue to be mindful of everyone’s health and safety, we ask that you:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Honor social distancing of 6ft
- Ask permission before touching products
- Wash or sanitize hands often
- Cough or sneeze away from people and market products
Please show kindness and respect to your fellow market shoppers and vendors.
Thank you for your support and we’ll see you on Saturday morning!