Well, snow will do it. It’s amazing how one cold, windy, snowy day can transform me into Fall and Winter mode. I am now ready. Ready for roast pork with carrots and onions. Ready for winter squash ravioli with brown butter sage sauce. Ready for perfectly roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and pan gravy. Ready for lamb chops and roasted broccoli with garlic aioli. I’m ready for all of that goodness and more.
Amanda will be back Face Painting this weekend and next weekend!! Be sure to bring the kids down for some amazing, and free, designs on their faces, hands, or arms!
Nancy’s Nest will be offering some Beef Bundles for $93.00 this weekend! Check out the details below.
B&G Produce will have a last-of-the-season sale on bell peppers this Saturday. They will last for a while in your fridge and longer in your freezer. Stock up!
Hanisch Farms will be here next weekend and are currently taking holiday orders for turkey, ham, duck, and goose…along with their other products. Visit their website, www.hanischfarms.com, for more information.
As a market, we accept credit cards and EBT. Shop vendors who accept cc/EBT and pay once before you leave! Stop at the Market Manager booth to start the process and have fun shopping.
Baked Goods & Bread
- Buttermilk Biscuits (B&G Produce)
- White Chocolate Lime with Citrus Glaze
- Coffee Cake (hummingbird)
- Individual Apple Galettes, featuring local apples (B&G Produce)
- Lemon Rosemary Shortbread (hummingbird)
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins (Nancy’s Nest)
- Granola (B&G Produce)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Nancy’s Nest)
- Sunbutter Cookies, gluten and peanut free (Nancy’s Nest)
- PB Power Muffins (hummingbird)
- Rustic Bread (B&G Produce)
- Cinnamon Raisin Walnut
- Honey Toasted Oat
- Rosemary Gruyere
Coffee & Beverages (hummingbird)
- Cold Brew
- Pour Over Coffee
- Crocheted Scrubbies (Bad River Pack)
- Felted Wool Bird Decorations (Bad River Pack)
- Felted Wool Pillows (Bad River Pack)
- Knit Dish Cloths & Scrubbies (Bad River Pack)
- Upcycled Refrigerator Magnets (B&G Produce)
Farm Fresh Eggs (Nancy’s Nest)
Farm to Table (B&G Produce)
- Charred Scallion & Red Pepper
Four Legged Friends (B&G Produce)
- Catnip Toys
From The Garden (B&G Produce)
- Bell Peppers
- Broccoli Greens
- Pea Shoots
- Winter Squash
Honey (Nancy’s Nest)
- Beef (Nancy’s Nest)
- Beef Bundles, $93
- 1 Chuck Roast
- 10 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 packages Cubed Steak
- Ground Beef
- Rump, limited supply
- Sirloin Tip
- T-Bone, limited supply
- Beef Jerky (Bad River Pack)
- Chicken Snack Sticks (Bad River Pack)
- Pemmican (Bad River Pack)
- Summer Sausage Snack & Meat Sticks (Bad River Pack)
- Beef Bundles, $93
Where? Public Parking lot on the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street (1 block east of downtown Pierre)
When? Saturday, 9am-noon
Why? Hot cup of pour over coffee and a local apple galette, in your belly.
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter. You may also follow our website for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to email@example.com.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our website, call or email Julie Bolding at 224.4348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Saturday!