Super excited about the Saturday market that lies ahead! The lot will be filled with vendors ready to stock you up on all the local products you want!!
Kasemeister Creamery is back this weekend with a variety of cheese, buns, and canned goods. If you want to place an order ahead of time or perhaps add some items they aren’t bringing, use the form at the bottom of this page and email your order by 5pm (CST) on Friday, September 23.
The bell rings at 9am, at the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street. We hope to see you there!
This week’s vendors:
- Bee Bounty
- Destined Bound Books
- Kasemeister Creamery
- Nancy’s Nest
Baked Goods & Sweet Treats
- Angel Food Cake (Kasemeister Creamery)
- Beet & Feta Cheese Muffins (Nancy’s Nest)
- Buns (Kasemeister Creamery)
- Chicken Pie (Kasemeister Creamery)
- Lemon Curd (Nancy’s Nest)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Nancy’s Nest)
- Sunbutter Cookies – Gluten Free (Nancy’s Nest)
- Zucchini Bread (Kasemeister Creamery)
Cheese (Kasemeister Creamery)
- Colby Jack, Mild Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Smoked Gouda, Reserve Cheddar, Baby Swiss
- Mild Cheddar, Ranch, Bacon Jalapeno, Garlic & Dill, Tomato Bacon Basil
Eggs (Nancy’s Nest)
Handmade Books (Destined Bound Books)
Honey (Nancy’s Nest)
- Wildflower and Sunflower
Honey Products (Bee Bounty)
- Freeze Dried Fruits and Candy
- Honey Spiced Peaches
- Honey Spiced Pears
- Raw Honey
- Salsa with honey
- Beef (Nancy’s Nest)
Thank you for your support and we’ll see you on Saturday morning at the 9am bell!