We’re looking forward to another great Saturday morning at market this weekend! Hanisch Farms is back for their monthly visit and Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones is also making an appearance. And, for those of you who have been asking…hummingbird is back with her pour over coffee and delicious lavender lemonade!!
Amanda will be back face painting this weekend! Be sure to get there early as the heat is going to creep in on us.
Remember to join us on August 7 when we welcome Chef Uriah from Drifters Bar & Grille to our market for a “chef event” courtesy of SD Specialty Producers. Uriah will be creating and sampling a vegetable-based recipe using local ingredients sourced from our market vendors.
The bell rings at 9am, at the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street. We hope to see you there!
This week’s vendors:
- B&G Produce
- Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones
- Destined Bound Books
- Hanisch Farms
- Face Painting by Amanda!
Baked Goods & Sweet Treats
- PB Banana Oatmeal Muffins (hummingbird)
- Salted Dark Chocolate Cookies (hummingbird)
- Sweet Peach Upside Down Cake (Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones)
- Cold Brew
- Pour Over
- Lavender Lemonade
Eggs (B&G Produce, Hanisch Farms)
Four-Legged Friends (Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones)
- Dog Biscuits
- Hearty Beef | Medium & Small Sized Treats & Barker’s Dozen
- Savory Chicken | Medium & Small Sized Treats & Barker’s Dozen
Handmade Books (Destined Bound Books)
Meat (Hanisch Farms)
- Basil (B&G Produce)
- Beans, Green & Yellow (Hanisch Farms)
- Broccolini (B&G Produce)
- Carrots (B&G Produce)
- Cucumbers, Pickling & Slicers (Hanisch Farms)
- Eggplant (Hanisch Farms)
- Garlic (Hanisch Farms)
- Kale (B&G Produce, Hanisch Farms)
- Kohlrabi (B&G Produce, Hanisch Farms)
- Okra (Hanisch Farms)
- Onions (Hanisch Farms)
- Potatoes (Hanisch Farms)
- Scallions (B&G Produce)
- Swiss Chard (Hanisch Farms)
- Summer Squash (Hanisch Farms)
- Summercrisp Head Lettuce (B&G Produce)
- Zucchini (Hanisch Farms)
Thank you for your support and we’ll see you on Saturday morning at the 9am bell!