As you start your Memorial Day weekend, we hope you’ll visit us at the Capital City Farmers’ Market on Saturday morning! Stock up on all the goodies you’ll need, including eggs, beef (I know you plan on grilling!), various sweet treats including pies, bread, and more.
The bell rings at 9am, at the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street. We hope to see you there!
This week’s vendors:
- B&G Produce
- Inner Light 23
- Nancy’s Nest
Baked Goods & Sweet Treats
- Jalapeno Cheddar (B&G Produce)
- Sprouted Spelt (Nancy’s Nest)
- Brownies (Inner Light 23)
- Date, Cinnamon, & Cashew Bites, GF, DF, EF (Nancy’s Nest)
- Cookies (Inner Light 23)
- Ginger Snap (Nancy’s Nest)
- Muffins, Banana Nut (Inner Light 23)
- Pies (Inner Light 23)
- Sweet Potato
Beef (Nancy’s Nest)
Creative Items (Inner Light)
Eggs (B&G Produce, Nancy’s Nest)
From the Garden
- Rhubarb (B&G Produce)
Natural Body Care Products (Inner Light 23)
Thank you for your support and we’ll see you on Saturday morning at the 9am bell!