B&G Produce has online ordering this again this year. Place your orders on this site by 9am Friday morning.
The bell rings at 9am, at the corner of Sioux Ave and Coteau Street. We hope to see you there!
As a side note, Hanisch Farms will be at market next weekend. If you’d like to pre-order any of their meat products, please do so by the end of this week.
This week’s vendors:
- B&G Produce
- Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones
- Destined Bound Books
- Nancy’s Nest
Baked Goods & Sweet Treats
- Bread (B&G Produce)
- Asiago Thyme
- Honey Peppercorn Fig
- Breakfast Bars, Berry Best Chocolate Chip ‘n Oat Bars (Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones)
- Cookies, Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake Cookies (Nancy’s Nest)
- Energy Bites, Chocolate Chia Bites (Nancy’s Nest)
- Nut Granola (Nancy’s Nest)
- Scones, Peach Pecan with Honey Vanilla Glaze (Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones)
Beef (Nancy’s Nest)
- Ground Beef
- Short Ribs
Dog Biscuits (Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones)
- Hearty Beef, Barker’s Dozen & regular bags in Small and Medium size treats
- Savory Chicken, Barker’s Dozen & regular bags in Small and Medium size treats
Eggs (B&G Produce, Nancy’s Nest)
Handmade Books (Destined Bound Books)
Honey, clover (Nancy’s Nest)
To continue to be mindful of everyone’s health and safety, we ask that you:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Honor social distancing of 6ft
- Ask permission before touching products
- Wash or sanitize hands often
- Cough or sneeze away from people and market products
Please show kindness and respect to your fellow market shoppers and vendors.
Thank you for your support and we’ll see you on Saturday morning!