With this snowfall, you all must be thinking about stocking up on veggies, fruit, and meat! Don’t worry. We’ve got you. But, we won’t have you at market on the lot this weekend. Instead, we have some special order options below. I’ve listed vendor names, contact information, and available items. Touch base with the vendor, place your order, and set up a pick up/drop off time. Simple as that!
This week’s vendors: B&G Produce, Layton’s Produce, Nancy’s Nest
- Orders due by Friday noon for Saturday pick up
- Text order to: 605.222.1290
- Email order to: email@example.com
- From the Garden
- German Butterball
- Pontiac Red
- Sunchokes/Jerusalem artichokes
- Winter Squash
- Butternut, original
- Butternut, Autumn’s Choice
- Sunshine Kabocha
- Bread, limited quantities
- Cranberry Almond Orange
- Parmesan & Pepper
- Hummus, limited quantities
- Original, 9oz
- Roasted Garlic Chipotle, 9oz
- Call in order to Carl: 605.280.2961 or 605.224.7643
- Email order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apples, 5 varieties
- Grapes, seedless
- Pears, 5 varieties, eating and canning
- Beets, white and red
- Cucumbers, Japanese
- Onions, red and yellow
- Call in order to: 605.280.1369
- Email order to: email@example.com
- Baked Goods
- Ginger Snaps – 6 pack
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – 6 pack
- Chuck Roast
- Cubed Steak – 2 per pack
- Short Ribs
- Soup Bones
- Honey – Sweet Clover & Sunflower
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter. You may also follow our website (capcitymarket.com/) for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our website (capcitymarket.com/) and email Lindy Geraets at email@example.com.
Hope to see you next Saturday!