It’s the last Tuesday night market of the season and it’s a good one! Fun activities for the family, a great fundraising meal by Rotary (click the link below to find out what you’re supporting), wagon rides, vegetables, and end the night with a cruise on The Sunset complete with live music by the Hidden Timber Band!
Where? Downtown Fort Pierre, Deadwood Street
When? Tuesday, 5pm-7:30pm
Why? Dinner for your family (for a great cause), sweet corn to take home, & wagon rides!
Food & Drink
- Rotary Fundraiser: Pork Carnitas with Pico de Gallo, Grilled Fruit & Veggie Kabobs, Cheesy Nachos, Variety of Desserts
- Brewbirds will have coffee (hot & cold) and smoothies.
- The American Legion will be set up to sell snacks, beverages, and beer.
For the Family
- Coloring Shields with United Way
- Meet & Eat Medieval Veggies by the Discovery Center
- Prairie Potters Master Gardeners booth
- Wagon Rides by Cowan Ranch
- Evening Cruise on The Sunset with live music by The Hidden Timber Band, boarding at 6:30pm, departure at 7pm
- B&G Produce:
- Summer Squash
- Grady & Rayya’s Sweet Corn
- Sweet Corn
- Right Turn – free will donation
- Art Prints & Cards by staff & students
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket and Follow us on Instagram. You may also follow our website (capcitymarket.com/) for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our website (capcitymarket.com/), or email Lindy Geraets at email@example.com.
See you Tuesday!