Our theme this week is Safety Night and the kiddos have loved this in the past! Demonstrations by the Fort Pierre Fire Department and Pierre Police Department are a hit! A tasty food fundraiser by MOPS is a win for Tuesday night dinner. Plus all sorts of fun activities. And…low 80s in late July? We’ll take it!
Where? Downtown Fort Pierre, Deadwood Street
When? Tuesday, 5pm-7:30pm
Why? An evening complete with dinner, wagon rides, and fun activities!
Food & Drink
- MOPS is offering taco salads for their food fundraising dinner.
- Brewbirds will have coffee (hot & cold) and smoothies.
- The American Legion will be set up to sell snacks, beverages, and beer.
For the Family
- Demonstrations by the Fort Pierre Fire Department
- Demonstrations by the Pierre Police Department
- MOPS Playhouse and raffle ticket sales
- Strider Rider Zone by the Discovery Center
- Safe & Healthy Drinks by the Discovery Center
- Voter Sign Up and Information by League of Women Voters
- Wagon Rides by Cowan Ranch
- Evening Cruise on The Sunset, boarding begins at 6:30pm and departs at 7pm
- B&G Produce will have:
- New Potatoes
- Summer Squash/Zucchini
- Beverly Duffel will have:
- Baby Items
- Burp Rags
- Crochet Sweater Sets
- Bowl Cozies
- Storage Boxes
- Table Runners & Toppers
- Tea Towels
- Wall Hangings
- Baby Items
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter. You may also follow our website (capcitymarket.com/) for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our website (capcitymarket.com/), call or email Julie Bolding at 224.4348 or email@example.com.
See you Tuesday!