The theme this week is Hot Nights, Cool Cars…and it has become one of my favorite market themes. The cars are bright and shiny, some of them rebuilt to their original glory. They make me want to jump in, cruise to the closest drive-in movie theatre, grab some popcorn, and hang out with friends. I’ll get close, because I can get some popcorn from the Legion booth. And, I’ll probably be noshing on the dinner by Paws Animal Rescue. I’ll pretend I’m cruising and I’ll definitely be chatting with my friends. Stop down and join us for a fun-filled evening.
Where? Downtown Fort Pierre, Deadwood Street
When? Tuesday, 5pm-7:30pm
Why? An evening complete with dinner, music, and fun activities!
Food & Drink
- Paws Animal Rescue is hosting a food fundraiser to help with care of their cats and dogs. They will be serving brats, hot dogs, beans, chips, and fan favorite “Woof” beers, and watermelon.
- The American Legion will be set up to sell snacks, beverages, and beer.
For the Family
- LIVE MUSIC by Kingsway
- Cool Cars from the Street Masters
- July Harvest of the Month tasting, sponsored by The Discovery Center
- Meet & Greet dogs from Paws Animal Rescue
- Wagon Rides by Cowan Ranch
- Evening Cruise on The Sunset with LIVE MUSIC by Taylor Cowan, boarding begins at 6:30pm and departs at 7pm
- Paint your own wooden toy car, sponsored by United Way
- Hula Hoop station, sponsored by The Discovery Center
- B&G Produce will have:
- New Potatoes
- Summer Squash/Zucchini
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter. You may also follow our website (capcitymarket.com/) for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to email@example.com.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our website (capcitymarket.com/), call or email Julie Bolding at 224.4348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Tuesday!