This is Small Business Week! Thank you in advance for supporting the small businesses at our farmers’ market!
Be sure to send your kids over to the FREE Decorate Your Own Zinnia Flower Pot for Mother’s Day!!
May is Beef Month, so stock up on all the yummy beef available at market. Maggie with One Brand Beef is offering a Burger Box complete with ground beef and homemade buns!
Haven’t picked out a Mother’s Day gift yet? She probably wants a cupcake from Flavorgasm.
Stop by Beverly’s 50% off table for some great deals on her homemade craft items.
As a market, we accept credit cards and EBT. Shop vendors who accept cc/EBT and pay once before you leave! Stop at the Market Manager booth to start the process and have fun shopping.
This week’s vendors: B&G Produce, Bad River Pack, Beverly Duffel, Cedar Creek Gardens, Flavorgasm, One Brand Beef
Activities & More
- Kids Activity: Decorate your own zinnia flower pot for Mother’s Day (sponsored by B&G Produce)
Baked Goods & Bread
- Cupcakes (Flavorgasm)
- German Chocolate
- Lemon Blueberry
- White Chocolate Truffle
- Granola (B&G Produce)
- Rustic Bread (B&G Produce)
- Blue Cheese Bacon
- Cinnamon Raisin Walnut
- Honey Toasted Oat
Beef (One Brand Beef)
- Burger Box
- 2lb Ground Beef
- 6 Homemade Hamburger Buns
- Ground Beef Special
- Buy 10lbs, get 1lb FREE!
- Steak Bundle
- 2 NY Strip
- 2 Ribeye
- 2 Sirloin
- Ground Beef
- Ribeye Steak
- Sirloin Steak
- Soup Bones
- Stew Meat
Beef Snacks (Bad River Pack)
- Beef Jerky
- Beef Sticks
- Summer Sausage
- Dill Pickles, spicy (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Jam/Jelly (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Pickled Beets (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Salsa (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Sweet Jalapenos (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Zucchini Relish (B&G Produce)
- Crocheted Scrubbies (Bad River Pack)
- Decorative Signs (Beverly Duffel)
- Felted Wood Bird Decorations (Bad River Pack)
- Felted Wool Pillows (Bad River Pack)
- Knit Dish Cloths & Scrubbies (Bad River Pack)
- Storage & Planter Boxes (Beverly Duffel)
- Wood Yard Signs (Beverly Duffel)
Eggs (B&G Produce, Cedar Creek Gardens)
Farm to Table
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust, gluten free (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Hummus (B&G Produce)
- Almond Miso
- Charred Scallion & Red Pepper
- Stir Fry (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Zoodles (Cedar Creek Gardens)
From The Garden
- Asparagus (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Beets (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Carrots (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Chives (B&G Produce)
- Lettuce (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Pea Shoots (B&G Produce)
- Scallions (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Spinach (Cedar Creek Gardens)
- Watermelon Radish (Cedar Creek Gardens)
Seedlings (B&G Produce)
Where? Public Parking lot on the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street (1 block east of downtown Pierre)
When? Saturday, 9am-noon
Why? Because supporting Small Businesses supports your local community.
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter. You may also follow our website for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to email@example.com.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our website, call or email Julie Bolding at 224.4348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Saturday!