We are looking forward to another fun Saturday morning market this week! Make sure the kiddos head on over to see Debby and paint a tulip garden for mom or grandma as an adorable Mother’s Day gift.
As many of you know, the season is off to a slow start. But, good news…it’s asparagus time! Bub’s Produce will be at market with their crisp asparagus and tart rhubarb this week.
Burnished Hope is back this week with her lovely copper jewelry. With each purchase, Jean donates 10% to organizations working to stop human trafficking. Beautiful jewelry working toward an important cause.
We are asking for your help at our Fort Pierre Tuesday night market. We need folks interested in running our credit card booth from 4:45pm until 7:30pm for the following dates: June 12 & 26, July 24 & 31, and August 7. In exchange, you will receive $5 in product from each vendor, receiving a minimum of $25 in product per Tuesday evening. Let me know if you are interested in any of the dates!
As a market, we accept credit cards and EBT. Shop vendors who accept cc/EBT and pay once before you leave! Stop at the Market Manager booth to start the process and have fun shopping.
Activities & More
- Free Milkweed Plants to help promote Monarch butterfly habitats!
- Paint a Tulip Garden with Debby! Fun gift for kids to give mom for Mother’s Day!!
Baked Goods & Bread
- Buttermilk Biscuits (B&G Produce)
- White Chocolate Lime with Citrus Glaze
- Coconut Lime Shortbread (Hummingbird)
- Coffee Cake (Hummingbird)
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Pistachio Sea Salt Cookies (B&G Produce)
- Beet & Feta Muffins (Nancy’s Nest)
- Granola (B&G Produce)
- Sprouted Spelt Bread, 2 loaf sizes (Nancy’s Nest)
- Sunbutter Cookies, gluten free – made with sunflower seeds (Nancy’s Nest)
- Rustic Bread (B&G Produce)
- Cinnamon Raisin Walnut
- Honey Toasted Wheat
- Rosemary Gruyere
Beef (Nancy’s Nest)
- Ground Beef, 1lb package
- Roasts, 3-4lb each
- Sirloin Tip
- Steak, 2 per package
- Short Ribs, approximately 1lb
- Stew Meat, approximately 1lb
Canned Goods (B&G Produce)
- Eggplant Chutney
Coffee & Coffee Beans
- Coffee (Hummingbird)
- Cold Brew
- Pour Over Coffee, two choices available
- Coffee Beans (B&G Produce)
- Copper & Silver Jewelry (Burnished Hope)
- Decorative Signs (Beverly Duffel)
- Storage & Planter Boxes (Beverly Duffel)
- Table Runners (Beverly Duffel)
- Upcycled Refrigerator Magnets (B&G Produce)
- Wall Hangings (Beverly Duffel)
- Wood Yard Signs (Beverly Duffel)
- Wooden & Metal Homeware (Décor by Dettman)
Farm Fresh Eggs (B&G Produce & Nancy’s Nest)
Farm to Table (B&G Produce)
- Charred Scallion & Red Pepper
Four Legged Friends
- Catnip Toys (B&G Produce)
From The Garden
- Asparagus (Bub’s Produce)
- Herbs (B&G Produce)
- Pea Shoots (B&G Produce)
- Rhubarb (Bub’s Produce)
- Sunflower Shoots (B&G Produce)
- Walking Onions (B&G Produce)
Seedlings (B&G Produce)
Where? Public Parking lot on the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street (1 block east of downtown Pierre)
When? Saturday, 9am-noon
Why? A meal entirely local is pretty darn cool.
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter. You may also follow our website for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our website, call or email Julie Bolding at 224.4348 or email@example.com.
See you Saturday!