Please help us welcome two new vendors to our Saturday market this week! Aftin of CitrusSkyline joins us with creative art boards and some very clever lake-themed apparel. Stop by her adorable Scamp and check out the merchandise she has to offer. Our second vendor is BLC Ranch. You may have seen Ben and Linda at our Tuesday night market in Fort Pierre. They are now joining us on Saturday mornings. Matt and I just picked up our custom orders of wool hats, cowls, and I also picked up some fingerless mitts. They will be awesome when cooler weather hits.
Sunshine Coffee is back this week, so stop by their cup to pick up something deliciously caffeinated! Then stroll on over and continue getting yourself in the mood for cooler weather with Beverly’s Halloween décor!
If you’re in need of a sweet snack, Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones is featuring new Iced Maple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls this weekend and Haines Homestead has added another flavor to her flaky and scrumptious Pop Tarts.
And, if you’re looking for something savory and green, check out the crowd favorites…Basil Kale Pesto and Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus along with a plethora of fresh vegetables. Plus, a simple yet amazing recipe for cucumbers from B&G Produce!
As a market, we accept credit cards and EBT. Shop all the vendors and pay once before you leave! Stop at the Market Manager booth to start the process and have fun shopping.
This week’s vendors: B&G Produce, Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones, Beverly Duffel, BLC Ranch, CitrusSkyline, Haines Homestead, Sunshine Coffee
Baked Goods & Bread
- Buttermilk Biscuits (B&G Produce)
- Cheddar & Herb
- Dark Chocolate Cherry
- Energy Bars, with a new flavor (Haines Homestead)
- Iced Maple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls (Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones) – NEW!!
- Organic Granola – samples available (B&G Produce)
- Pop Tarts, gluten free (Haines Homestead)
- Brown Sugar
- Raspberry – NEW!!
- Rustic Bread (B&G Produce)
- Cranberry Almond Orange
- Mediterranean Kalamata Goat Cheese
- Six Seed
- Zucchini Bread & Muffins (Haines Homestead) – NEW!!
Bath & Beauty (Haines Homestead)
- Bath Bombs, with a new fall scent
- Bath Soaks
- Lotion Bars
Coffee & Coffee Beans
- Coffee Beans (B&G Produce)
- Drinks (Sunshine Coffee)
- Hot Chocolate
- Organic Coffee
- Cold Brew
- Drip Coffee
- Organic Iced Tea
- Organic Lemonade
- Halloween Décor (Beverly Duffel)
- Icelandic Wool Items (BLC Ranch)
- Adult Ponchos
- Baby Sweaters
- Dryer Balls
- Fingerless Mitts
- Inspirational Art Boards (CitrusSkyline) – NEW!!
- Lake Apparel (CitrusSkyline) – NEW!!
- Painted Pavers (Beverly Duffel)
- Storage Boxes (Beverly Duffel) – NEW!!
- Wool, lamb & regular (BLC Ranch)
Farm Fresh Eggs (B&G Produce)
Farm to Table (B&G Produce)
- Basil Kale Pesto – samples available
- Hummus – samples available
- Cilantro Jalapeno
Four-Legged Friends (Bab’s Bites ‘n Bones)
- Hearty Beef Dog Biscuits, bags of various sizes
- Savory Chicken Dog Biscuits, bags of various sizes
- Fall & Football Shape Dog Biscuits
From The Garden
- Basil (B&G Produce)
- Broccoli (B&G Produce)
- Cabbage, Red (B&G Produce)
- Carrots (B&G Produce)
- Celery (B&G Produce)
- Cherry Tomatoes (B&G Produce)
- Pickling (B&G Produce) – Bulk Discount!
- Slicers(B&G Produce, Haines Homestead) — Recipe Idea!
- Eggplant (B&G Produce)
- Head Lettuce (B&G Produce)
- Kale (B&G Produce)
- Leeks (B&G Produce)
- New Potatoes (B&G Produce)
- Onions, Long Red of Tropea (B&G Produce)
- Parsley (B&G Produce)
- Pea Shoots – samples available (B&G Produce)
- Peppers (B&G Produce)
- Bell Peppers
- Hot Peppers
- Padron – Recipe Idea!
- Scallions (B&G Produce)
- Shallots (B&G Produce)
- Summer Squash (B&G Produce)
- Swiss Chard (B&G Produce) – Recipe Idea!
- Tomatoes (B&G Produce, Haines Homestead)
Meat (BLC Ranch)
- Lamb – Ben and Linda are taking deposits for fall lamb. I made a delicious lamb stew tonight. What a treat.
Where? Public Parking lot on the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street (1 block east of downtown Pierre)
When? Saturday, 9am-noon
Why? Garden carrots are worth standing in line.
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket. You can also follow our blog (https://capcitymarket.wordpress.com/) for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to email@example.com.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our blog (https://capcitymarket.wordpress.com/), call or email Julie Bolding at 224.4348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Saturday!