Another awesome Tuesday night ahead. Mary House is hosting a fundraising dinner including sloppy joes, chips, and a cupcake for only $5! Sounds like we know what’s for dinner.
Start your evening right by grabbing a cool beverage from Sunshine Coffee. I really enjoyed their iced peach tea last week.
Boom Shack Studio is back with her beautiful lilies. They smelled so amazing last time!
B&G Produce has their famous Blue Cheese Walnut Pesto available along with a special hummus, Grilled Eggplant with Cilantro & Tamari. This pairs amazingly well with pan-fried pita bread.
Venner Farm is featuring crisps and cobblers this week. I tried their Cherry Berry for breakfast one day last week and it was fantastic!
BLC Ranch is back this week. Linda makes the most gorgeous ponchos I’ve ever seen. And, I know it’s still warm right now, but these will keep you warm this winter.
Beverly Duffel will have her painted pavers. If you missed her at the Saturday market, stop by and see her Tuesday night!
As a market, we accept credit cards and EBT. Shop all the vendors and pay once before you leave! Stop at the Market Manager booth to start the process and have fun shopping.
Capital City Farmers’ Market Vendors: B&G Produce, Beverly Duffel, BLC Ranch, Boom Shack Studio, Grady & Rayya’s Sweet Corn, Sunshine Coffee, Venner Farm
Baked Goods & Bread
- Apple Crisp (Venner Farm)
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Bars (Venner Farm)
- Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes (Venner Farm)
- Cobbler (Venner Farm)
- Cherry Berry
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- Cookies (Venner Farm)
- Breakfast Cookies
- Ginger Snaps
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Organic Granola – samples available (B&G Produce)
- Quick Breads (Venner Farm)
- Lemon Poppy Seed
- SD Honey Banana Bread
Coffee & Coffee Beans
- Coffee Beans (B&G Produce)
- Costa Rica Medium Roast
- Guatemala Medium Roast
- Drinks (Sunshine Coffee)
- Hot Chocolate
- Organic Coffee
- Cold Brew
- Drip Coffee
- Organic Iced Tea
- Organic Lavender Lemonade
- Assorted Sizes of Pine Cones for Holiday Crafts (Venner Farm)
- Icelandic Wool Items (BLC Ranch)
- Adult Ponchos
- Baby Sweaters
- Fingerless Mitts
- Mosaic Pavers (Boom Shack Studio)
- Painted Pavers (Beverly Duffel)
- Wool, Lamb & Regular (BLC Ranch)
Farm to Table (B&G Produce)
- Blue Cheese Walnut Pesto – samples available
- Hummus – samples available
- Grilled Eggplant with Cilantro & Tamari
Flowers (Boom Shack Studio)
From The Garden
- Banana Peppers (Venner Farm)
- Basil (B&G Produce, Venner Farm)
- Beets (B&G Produce)
- Carrots (B&G Produce)
- Cherry Tomatoes – just a couple containers (B&G Produce)
- Cucumbers (Venner Farm)
- Dill (Venner Farm)
- Garlic (B&G Produce)
- Kale (B&G Produce)
- Leeks (B&G Produce)
- Mixed Lettuces (Venner Farm)
- New Potatoes (B&G Produce, Venner Farm)
- Parsley (B&G Produce)
- Pea Shoots – samples available (B&G Produce)
- Red Cabbage (B&G Produce)
- Red Onions (B&G Produce)
- Scallions (B&G Produce)
- Summer Squash, Patty Pan (Venner Farm)
- Sweet Corn (Grady & Rayya’s Sweet Corn, Venner Farm) — NEW!!
- Swiss Chard (B&G Produce, Venner Farm)
- Tomatoes (B&G Produce)
- Zucchini, Romanesco (Venner Farm)
Grains & the Like (Venner Farm)
- Corn Flour
- Organic Golden Flax
- Organic Wheat Berries
- Whole Wheat Flour
Meat (BLC Ranch)
- Ben & Linda are taking orders for September butcher lambs. Just think about savory lamb empanadas with a cool mint yogurt sauce. Yes, please.
Pantry Staples (Venner Farm)
- Cayenne Pepper
- Coriander Seed
- Dried Dill Weed
Other Activities & Food…
- Special for August 1st!
- Mary House is holding a fundraising dinner. Treat your family to a sloppy joe, chips, and a cupcake for $5!
- Downtown Fort Pierre history tours hosted by the Verendrye Museum
- Beer & Pizza by the Chuckwagon
- Brew Birds Food Truck
- Bouncy Houses from Bounce Around, $5 per child unlimited time
- Games: ping pong, bean bag toss, life-size Jenga
- Gold Program Children’s Activities
- Paddle boat cruise on The Sunset, departure time & price information here
- Popcorn by the American Legion
- Rathbun Fireworks
Where? Downtown Fort Pierre, Deadwood Street
When? Tuesday, 5pm-8pm (market vendors until at least 7pm)
Why? We are your personal green thumb.
Be sure to Like us on Facebook @capcityfarmersmarket. You can also follow our blog (https://capcitymarket.wordpress.com/) for weekly updates.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to email@example.com.
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our blog (https://capcitymarket.wordpress.com/), call or email Julie Bolding at 224.4348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Tuesday!