And here it is, folks, the last weekend of farmers’ market. It’s been an awesome and amazing 26 markets this season. We so appreciate all of your patronage this year and are already looking forward to Spring! But, for the last market…we have a lot to offer!
B&G Produce will do it one last time! Sale on beets!! One bunch of beets for $3 or 3 bunches for $7. Also, as thanks to our customers, with each purchase at B&G Produce you’ll receive a complimentary bunch of parsley (while supplies last).
We take credit cards and EBT. Shop all the vendors and pay once before you leave! Stop at the Market Manager booth to start the process and have fun shopping.
This week’s vendors: B&G Produce, Bad River Pack, Sunshine Coffee, Trautman Honey
Baked Goods & Bread (B&G Produce)
- Parmesan – samples available
- Organic Granola – samples available
- Rustic Bread
- Bacon Blue Cheese
- Cinnamon Raisin Walnut
- Cranberry Almond Orange
- Pepper Jack
- Rustic Wheat
- Six Seed
Coffee & Coffee Beans
- Coffee Beans (B&G Produce)
- B&G Blend, Rainforest Alliance
- Drinks (Sunshine Coffee)
- Hot Chocolate
- Organic Coffee
- Cold Brew
- Drip Coffee
- Organic Tea
Creative Items & Décor
- Bird Decorations (Bad River Pack)
- Decorative Strawberry Popcorn (B&G Produce)
- Embroidered Dish Towels (Bad River Pack)
- Gourds (B&G Produce)
- Knit Dish Cloths (Bad River Pack)
- Zippered Stash Bags (Bad River Pack)
Farm to Table (B&G Produce)
- B&G Hummus – samples available
From The Garden (B&G Produce)
- Caraflex (cone-shaped)
- Red Butterhead
- Parsley – complimentary bunch with each purchase at B&G Produce (while supplies last)
- Pea Shoots – samples available
Honey (Trautman Honey)
Meat (Bad River Pack)
- Beef Jerky
- Beef Sticks
- Chicken Sticks – samples available
- Pemmican – samples available
- Summer Sausage
Please share this with anyone who might be interested. If you are reading this and would like to sign up for our weekly email, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to Like us on Facebook. You can also follow our blog (https://capcitymarket.wordpress.com/) for weekly updates.
Where? Public Parking lot on the corner of Sioux Avenue and Coteau Street (1 block east of downtown Pierre)
When? Saturday, 9am-noon
Why? Loads of local produce in October? Of course!
If you know anyone interested in selling produce, baked goods, meat/poultry, eggs, or craft items, please have them visit our blog (https://capcitymarket.wordpress.com/), call or email Julie Bolding at 224.4348 or email@example.com.
See you Saturday!